NguoiDenTuBinhDuong Tổng Hợp từ softarchive.net
29 Data Recovery Tools AIO ISO | 50 Mb
Try the Kernel TM Recovery range of Best Selling hard disk data recovery software & file repair products, for recovering deleted files or corrupt files data, which gets lost due to following reasons –
» Format of a hard drive partition
» Partition structures are damaged or deleted
» Unexpected system shutdown or software failure
» Accidental File Deletion
» Virus Infection or Corruption
» Various Kind of File System Corruption
» File Corruption
» Bad Sectors
programs in the AIO:
Digital Media Data Recovery 4.02
Exchange OST to PST Conversion 4.04.03
FAT Partition Recovery 4.03
Foxpro DBF File Recovery 5.01
IncrediMail Email Recovery 4.02
Linux Data Recovery 4.03
Linux JFS Partition Recovery 4.02
Linux ReiserFS Partition Recovery 4.02
Macintosh Data Recovery 4.04
MS Access Recovery 4.04.05
MS Backup File Recovery 4.05.01
MS Powerpoint Recovery 4.05.01
MS Publisher Recovery 4.04.01
MS Word Recovery 4.03
NFTS Partition Recovery 4.03
Novell NSS Partition Recovery 4.03
Novell Traditional Partition Recovery 4.03
Outlook Express DBX Mail Recovery 4.02
Outlook Express Password Recovery 4.02
Outlook PST Password Recovery 4.02
Palm Pilot Database File Recovery 4.03
Paradox Database File Recovery 4.03
SCO OpenServer Data Recovery 4.01
Solaris Intel Data Recovery 4.04.01
SPARC Data Recovery 4.01
SQL Server Password Recovery 4.02
Tape File Recovery 4.02
VBA Password Recovery 4.02
Windows Software | AiO Data Recovery Tools 1.0 | 78.4 Mb
Professional and easy to use best data recovery applications to recover lost and deleted photos, digital pictures, graphic files, music files and text documents from any Hard disk
and USB removable media drives.Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery
is a complete data recovery solution that helps you to search, locate and recover your lost, missing, inaccessible or deleted data. This Non destructive and read-only utility helps you to recover your data lost due to accidental format, virus problems, software malfunction, file/directory deletion, unexpected shutdown, or even sabotage.
Rescue is close at hand O&O DiskRecovery searches for and reconstructs deleted or lost data! The clear Wizard guides you step-by-step through the data rescue. O&O DiskRecovery 6 supports all popular file formats and scans every sector of the hard disk, the memory card or the digital camera for lost files. O&O DiskRecovery 6 can also find and recover data in the most extreme situations, such as with already formatted or destroyed file systems. O&O DiskRecovery is the new and enhanced product developed by O&O for its professional Data Recovery line-up. O&O DiskRecovery uses the most modern technology to put data recovery for almost every form of data loss at the user’s disposal. The new version offers support for an increased range of files, better support for user signatures and a new preview function for various types of files. O&O DiskRecovery functionality begins where other programs leave off.
EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional is the professional level, most cost-effective and ease-to-use software available for data recovery. It is unmatched in its ability to recover almost total logic data loss situations – covering servers, desktops or laptops for many media, Windows Operating Systems and file types.
Active@ File Recovery is a powerful software utility, designed to restore accidentally files and directories, that have been lost or deleted from your Windows system. It allows you to recover files that have been deleted from the Recycle Bin, as well as those deleted after avoiding the Recycle Bin (e.g. Shift-Delete) and allows you to recover data after formatting or loss of partitions. Active@ File Recovery will also undelete files that have been lost by damage, virus or directory destruction. The utility scans computer hard drives in minutes and displays all files which can be recovered.
Namosofts Data Recovery is the world leader in the field of data recovery and data recovery software offering the fastest, most convenient and cost-effective solutions to clients who have experienced data loss, which has the following four main functions: deleted recovery, format recovery, partition recovery and raw recovery. By using Namosofts Data Recovery Software, you can easily recover data from NTFS, FAT12, FAT16 and FAT32 file systems. In addition, it can not only recover data from hard drive or disk, but also make any file recovery (including photo recovery, email recovery) from USB drive, memory card, memory stick, camera card, or other storage media.
Magic Data Recovery Pack offers the most advanced file recovery capabilities in a single package. Recovering files from all types of storage media, Magic Data Recovery Pack can recover deleted information from all versions and revisions of FAT and NTFS file systems. Featuring sophisticated file recovery algorithms and capable of performing the complete scan of damaged disks and partitions, Magic Data Recovery Pack can successfully recover deleted files that no other unerase tool will ever see.
Recover My Files data recovery software will recover deleted files emptied from the Windows Recycle Bin, or lost due to hard drive format, virus infection, unexpected system shutdown or software failure. It has full options to search Windows temporary folders and can even locate and recover files that have never been saved! Recover My Files data recovery software requires no special technical skill. It is compatible with Windows XP and works with FAT 12, FAT 16, FAT 32 and NTFS file-systems. Recover deleted files from Jaz, Zip disk, other removable storage media and digital camera media. It will unerase, and recover deleted files with ease. Recover My Files has such features, like : Preview deleted files, Recover formatted drives, Complete hard drive scan.
Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Professional 22.214.171.124
O&O DiskRecovery 7.0 Build 6476
EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional 5.5.1
Active@ File Recovery 8.0.1
Namosofts Data Recovery 126.96.36.199
Magic Data Recovery Pack 3.1
Recover My Files Professional 188.8.131.522
Download From FileSonic
Download From FileServe
29 Nucleus Kernel Recovery Tools AIO
File Size: 46.8 MB | Platform: Windows | RS Link |
Try Kernel TM Recovery range of Best Selling hard disk data recovery software & file repair products,
for recovering deleted files or corrupt files data, which gets lost due to
following reasons –» Format
of a hard drive partition
Partition structures are damaged or deleted
» Unexpected system shutdown
or software failure
» Accidental File Deletion
» Virus Infection
Various Kind of File System Corruption
» File Corruption
» Bad Sectors
1) Digital Media Data Recovery 4.02
2) Exchange OST to PST Conversion 4.04.03
3) FAT Partition Recovery 4.03
4) Foxpro DBF File Recovery 5.01
5) IncrediMail Email Recovery 4.02
6) Linux Data Recovery 4.03
7) Linux JFS Partition Recovery 4.02
8) Linux ReiserFS Partition Recovery 4.02
9) Macintosh Data Recovery 4.04
10) MS Access Recovery 4.04.05
11) MS Backup File Recovery 4.05.01
12) MS Powerpoint Recovery 4.05.01
13) MS Publisher Recovery 4.04.01
14) MS Word Recovery 4.03
15) NFTS Partition Recovery 4.03
16) Novell NSS Partition Recovery 4.03
17) Novell Traditional Partition Recovery 4.03
18) Outlook Express DBX Mail Recovery 4.02
19) Outlook Express Password Recovery 4.02
20) Outlook PST Password Recovery 4.02
21) Pilot Database File Recovery 4.03
22) Paradox Database File Recovery 4.03
23) SCO OpenServer Data Recovery 4.01
24) Solaris Intel Data Recovery 4.04.01
25) SPARC Data Recovery 4.01
26) SQL Server Password Recovery 4.02
27) Tape File Recovery 4.02
28) Undelete 4.02
29) VBA Password Recovery 4.02
LineZerO Universal Keygen
Smart Data Recovery v4.3| 2,65 MBs
Recovering data lost due to system malfunction or user error requires hours of work preceded by hours of research from unsuspecting victims. Educate yourself about possible ways to recover data from damaged disks and corrupted flash memory cards before the failure happens.While there is no lack of data recovery tools on the market, downloading and trying one after another is the worst idea ever. A badly executed unsuccessful attempt to recover lost files can and does cause irreparable damage to corrupted data.
How would you choose the right data recovery tool to do the job? There are several criteria to data recovery software that you should be aware of. First, there are tools designed to recover your files and data, such as Office documents, archives, pictures and other stuff, and there are tools that repair the damaged disk structures such as the file system (FAT or NTFS), MBR and partition table. Note that the second class of recovery tools cares little about what happens to your data, often messing up with your files while repairing the damaged system structures.
Second, if you are new to data recovery, you need a tool that is as easy to use as possible. You don’t want data recovery tools advertised as ‘professional’, as only the real professionals can benefit from using those. Let us be honest: you’re more likely to screw things up with these tools as they deliberately lack any protection against possibly disruptive actions on your side.
Third, get only those tools that can demonstrate their ability to recover data instead of taking their word on it.
Smart Data Recovery by Smart PC Solutions is a perfect solution for rush data recovery. If you have no specialized experience in data recovery, but need your data back right away with no risk, Smart Data Recovery is an ideal tool for you.
Fixing your files and recovering your data, Smart Data Recovery is designed as a fully fool-proof solution. A simple step-by-step wizard guides you through the recovery process, asking you questions that are easy to understand and to answer, such as asking you to pick a disk that contains files to recover. To make things run even smoother, Smart Data Recovery has a U3/USB edition that runs from a flash memory card, minimizing unnecessary writes to the damaged disk.
Smart Data Recovery can often recover files even if your disk has been reformatted (on FAT formatted disks). Smart Data Recovery can recover data from disks formatted with all versions of FAT or NTFS. The pre-recovery preview demonstrates you exactly what the recovered file will look like, making you sure that the recovery is actually possible. Don’t take our word on it!
Summary: Recovering data lost due to system malfunction or user error requires hours of work preceded by hours of research from unsuspecting victims. Educate yourself about possible ways to recover data from damaged disks and corrupted flash memory cards before the failure happens.
Smart Data Recovery is a data recovery tool for Windows operating system that supports the FAT and NTFS file systems.
The Data Recovery is an effective and powerful, easy-to-use software program that enables the recovery of lost data.
Smart Data Recovery is compatible with almost all kinds of data storage – from computer hard drives to digital cameras. It also supports flash drives, USB drives, floppy disks, memory sticks, PC cards, multimedia cards, and secure digital cards. The Data Recovery is able to restore all sorts of files, including electronic documents and pictures. It restores files from FAT32 and NTFS hard drives, has really simple interface and is compatible with Windows operations systems. Our aim is to prevent information loss, and prevent you from wasting your time and money. For different reasons, important documents and user files are sometimes lost. Without a recovery tool for documents and files, this may become a huge problem (one that leads to considerable inconveniences, and requires expensive solutions).
Smart Data Recovery applies a simple yet powerful algorithm, which makes it possible to restore your lost data quickly and effectively.
The Data Recovery can recover any deleted files, including MS Office files, images, mp3, and zip files!
UFS Explorer Standard Recovery 4.7 | 5 Mb
UFS Explorer Standard Recovery product is specially designed for lost and deleted files recovery from most popular file systems and storages. Supported file systems include Microsoft Windows FAT and NTFS, Apple MacOS HFS+/HFSX as well as old HFS; popular Linux Ext2, Ext3, Reiser and XFS; set of UFS variants, including Big and Little Endian UFS1/UFS2 as well as custom Adaptec UFS, traditional Novell NWFS volumes and CD/DVD file systems.SysDev Laboratories introduces data recovery editions of UFS Explorer products to provide our customers with high quality solutions for lost information recovery. Years of experience in data recovery and particular specialization in this field allows us to release industry standard or top quality solutions that help recovering lost files in the shortest possible time.
UFS Explorer products fit for both personal and professional use and you may find software edition that is better for your particular needs:
UFS Explorer Standard Recovery:
– general purpose data recovery product, intended for logical data recovery such as deleted files recovery, damaged file systems reconstructions etc. The software delivers industry-standard quality in logical data recovery and can be used for most practical data recovery cases.
UFS Explorer Professional Recovery:
– RAID-oriented data recovery software. The main software purpose is data recovery after RAID failure. It supports virtual RAID reconstruction, damaged file system reconstruction as well as deleted files recovery from major file systems.
Raise Data Recovery:
– limited editions of UFS Explorer Standard Recovery. These software products have the same powerful logical data recovery tools like UFS Explorer Standard Recovery, but are limited to support of single file system only. The software fits best for one-time data recovery or in case only single file system is used.
Raise Data Recovery for Mobile:
– the Mobile edition of Raise Data Recovery for FAT software. The software shares the same data recovery logics and can run directly on Windows Mobile PDA or mobile phones.
The key product features include:
* Host OS: Supported Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server. UFS Explorer works with Windows 7.
* Multiple file systems: Supported FAT and NTFS (Windows); HFS+/HFSX and old HFS (Apple Mac OS); Ext2, Ext3, Reiser and XFS (Linux); UFS and UFS2 (Unix, BSD, Sun Solaris; both Sparc/Power and x86/x64 editions); traditional NWFS (Novell Netware); vendor customizations to XFS and UFS file systems.
* Multiple styles of disk partitions layout: Supported all major styles of disk partitions layout used with supported file systems.
* RAID recovery: only supported by version 4 with RAID Access Plugin – RAID Builder.
* Recovery: lost file systems recovery, deleted files recovery (undelete), damaged file systems reconstruction.
* Localization: UFS Explorer identifies localized file names even on non-unicode file systems and recognizes UTF-16, UTF-8 and ASCII with local code pages.
* Additional features: Save/restore scan results
Wondershare Data Recovery 184.108.40.206 | 9.61 MB
Wondershare Data Recovery is a powerful yet easy-to-use Windows data recovery software that can recover your deleted, formatted, lost and inaccessible data from PC, USB drive, external hard drive, mobile phone, digital camera, iPod, MP3/ MP4 player, and other storage media. This cost-effective and non-destructive data recovery tool with unique recovery modes helps you perform data recovery thoroughly.
Smart Recovery – Retrieve your deleted and lost data just by one- click. New
• Deleted File Recovery – Recover deleted data or folder with original name.
• Lost File Recovery – Retrieve formatted and lost data even complete folder structure from formatted or logical corrupted partition.
• Lost Partition Recovery – Recover lost partition and data due to partition loss, partition deleting, and partition
• Raw Recovery – Deep scan and recover data even when the file system is corrupted.
• Resume Recovery – Save and import previous scan results for continuous data recovery without
Recover not only documents, but also photos, videos, music files, archives and emails.
Raw recovery and deep scan can recover data even when other recovery functions cannot do.
Recover data from various devices and data loss situations.
100% safe data recovery program to recover data without any damage on your data.
Flexible to pause, restart data recovery in the scan process according to your needs.
Save and import the previous scanning results to do resume recovery without rescanning.
File name, size and date filter let you find specific files quickly to save you much time.
Preview images before Windows data recovery to find your target files in short time.
Preview one page of documents and archives to let you enjoy data recovery and evaluate the recovery quality in advance.
Retrieve data within only 3 simple steps, just as easy as counting 1-2-3. No any prior recovery experience needed.
Recover your lost data from overall data loss situations:
Fully recover documents, archives, emails, photos, videos and audio files.
6 unique recovery modes to thoroughly recover your lost data.
Preview function lets you enjoy data recovery before you buy.
Read-only, risk-free, and cost-effective Windows data recovery software.
An easy-to-use wizard, no prior recovery skills needed.
Home page – http://www.wondershare.com
Stellar Pheonix Data Recovery for FAT & NTFS 2.1 | 6.8MB
Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery is a high-end Partition Recovery Software to recover lost data.
Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery
* Performs Partition Recovery from formatted, repartitioned, deleted or corrupted Windows partitions* Recovers deleted files even after emptying the Recycle Bin or Shift + Delete operation
* Partition Recovery for FAT16, FAT32, VFAT, NTFS and NTFS5 file systems
* Data Recovery for lost files and folders
* Recovers data after file system corruption
Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery is an advanced and easy to use Windows Partition Recovery Software which can scan, locate and safely recover the lost data. This non-destructive Partition Recovery application uses powerful scanning algorithms and supports Windows Vista, XP, 2003 and 2000.
It offers rich graphical support with self-descriptive user interface Partition Recovery steps plus the supported data recovery for hard drives, pen drives. These characterize the software and make it best. The software offers perfect and safe recovery in cases like user errors, partition corruption, partition resizing, file system damage, boot sector or master boot record corruption and virus infection.
Phoenix Partition Recovery Software follows threes steps: analyze, locate and recover, feasible through different robust scanning algorithms. This is a fast and efficient Partition Recovery Software which supports Microsoft 64-Bit platform and can easily recover lost data, though maintaining data integrity. Partition Recovery is offered through valuable features and options like File Mask, Add Filter, and.
* Windows Support: Windows Vista, XP, 2003 and 2000
* File System supported: FAT16, FAT32, VFAT, NTFS and NTFS5
* 64-bit platform support: Windows Vista 64-Bit (All Editions) and Windows XP Professional 64-Bit. AMD64 and Intel 64 platforms in full 64-bit mode and not in the compatibility mode (WOW64 – Windows-on-Windows 64-Bit).
* Supported Media: Hard drives, floppy disk, pen drive and USB storage media
* RAW File Recovery: Proves worth for Partition Recovery when file system corrupts
* File Types: More than 300 file types supported. User can also add new ones
* Advanced Search: Offers systematic scan
* Photo Recovery: Recovery for almost all camera file formats
* Create Image: Helpful when drive possesses bad sectors
* Compressed File System Recovery: Data Recovery from compressed NTFS file system
* File Filter: Selective file recovery option
* Recovery options: Data recovery for large data volumes as compressed file or to a FTP server
* File Preview: Available with demo version. Let’s the user judge recovery efficiency
* Interactive User interface: Graphically rich user interface. No technical skills required
* Save Scan: Provides the ease to carry out Partition Recovery in stages. Saves scanning information that can be used in future as .DAT files
* Live Update: Facilitates the latest version of the software with easy update
A friend of my wife had XP behave awkwardly on her laptop. She purchased an external harddrive and had someone copy files over before doing a deep format and installing XP.
However, somehow her private photo album (of four years) never made it…
Awards & Reviews
File System supported:
FAT16, FAT32, VFAT, NTFS and NTFS5
Processor: Pentium Class
Operating System: Windows Vista / XP / 2003 / 2000
Memory: 128 MB or more of RAM
Hard Disk: 35 MB of free space
Single user License, Administrator License, Technician License
Software Interface Languages:
English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
Collection Of Programs For Data Recovery 17.08.2010 | 574 MB
I bring to your attention the assembly of the best programs to recover any data from any device on any occasion. This CD contains a program to recover data from hard disk file systems Windows and Linux, scratched CD, DVD disks, USB Flash drives, various memory cards, cameras, MP3 players, to recover data from cell phones, just to drive you will find a program for restore SMS, phone numbers from your SIM card and a program to recover stuck pixel and reduce tenyh spots on monitore.Obnovil all programs.
Symantec System Recovery 2011 v10.0.0.39952 & Recovery Disk (Multi) | 1.07 Gb
Symantec System Recovery 2011 (formerly Backup Exec System Recovery) is the gold standard in Windows system recovery. It allows businesses to recover from system loss or disasters in minutes, not hours, or days. Symantec System Recovery provides fast, easy-to-use system restoration to help IT administrators meet recovery time objectives. You can even perform full bare metal recovery to dissimilar hardware and virtual environments for servers, desktops, or laptops. It also provides the ability to recover systems in remote, unattended locations.
Symantec System Recovery captures a recovery point of the entire live Windows system. The backup includes the operating system, applications, system settings, files, and other items. The recovery point can be conveniently saved to various media or disk storage devices including SAN, NAS, Direct Attached Storage, RAID, Blu-ray/DVD/CD, and so forth. When systems fail, you can quickly restore them without the need for manual, lengthy, and error-prone processes.
You can manage Symantec System Recovery remotely using one of the following:
– Another licensed copy of Symantec System Recovery
– Symantec System Recovery Management Solution (sold separately)
Symantec System Recovery Management Solution is a centralized management application. It provides IT administrators an at-a-glance view of system recovery jobs across your entire organization. You can centrally deploy, modify, and maintain recovery activities, jobs, and policies for local and remote systems. You can also monitor real-time status and quickly resolve any problems that are identified.
Symantec System Recovery integrates with Google Desktop and Backup Exec Retrieve to enable recovery of your files without IT intervention.
Using the integrated GranularRestoreOption, you can quickly restore individual Microsoft Exchange emails, folders, and mailboxes.
Symantec System Recovery includes two key components: the program itself, and the Symantec System Recovery Disk.
– Symantec System Recovery program (user interface)
The Symantec System Recovery program lets you define, schedule, and run backups of your computer. When you run a backup, recovery points of your computer are created. You can then use the recovery points to recover your entire computer, or individual drives, files, and folders.
The Symantec System Recovery also lets you do the following:
– Manage the size of the recovery point storage (backup destination) so that you can use your computer’s valuable disk space for other purposes.
– Monitor the backup status of your computer to make sure that your valuable data is backed up on a regular basis.
– Symantec System Recovery Disk
The Symantec System Recovery Disk is used to start your computer in the recovery environment. If your computer’s operating system fails, use Symantec System Recovery Disk to recover your system drive (the drive where your operating system is installed).
Note: Depending on which version of the product you have purchased, Symantec System Recovery Disk is either included on your product CD, or as a separate CD. You should place the CD that contains Symantec System Recovery Disk in a safe place.
What is new in Symantec System Recovery 2011?
– Improved support for virtual formats
Symantec System Recovery now includes support for the following virtual platforms:
– VMware ESX 4.1i
– VMware ESX 4.1
– Citrix XenServer 5.5 and 5.6
– Improved platform support
Symantec System Recovery now includes support for the following platforms:
– Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 SP1
– Microsoft SharePoint 2010
– Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
– Create custom Symantec System Recovery Disk on a USB device
Symantec System Recovery now enables you to create a custom Symantec System Recovery Disk on a USB device.
– Use ISO image file for creating custom Symantec System Recovery Disk
Symantec System Recovery now lets you use an Symantec System Recovery Disk ISO image file directly for creating a custom Symantec System Recovery Disk. Until now you were required to extract the ISO image file for creating a custom Symantec System Recovery Disk.
– Add 64-bit drivers to the custom Symantec System Recovery Disk
You can now add 64-bit drivers to the custom Symantec System Recovery Disk. The 64-bit drivers are used only for restoring a recovery point of a 64-bit operating system on a computer with different hardware.
Note: Symantec System Recovery Disk does not use 64-bit drivers for starting a computer. To start a computer having a 64-bit operating system using Symantec System Recovery Disk the equivalent 32-bit drivers are required.
Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Workstation & Server with UniversalRestore V12497(Ru/Eng/Ge) | 1.81 GB
Acronis Backup and Recovery – a new generation of the popular solutions for data recovery Acronis True Image. The developers have positioned the new product as one of its flagship development. In the process of creating a backup, a new line of products from Acronis eliminates duplicate data, thus saving up to 90% of the backup storage. Previously this feature was available only to large companies, but with the advent of a new generation of Acronis Backup and Recovery 10, the company offers innovative developments in the field of backup and recovery companies SMB-sector. With this program you can restore an entire hard disk, including operating system, applications, settings and all user data, and individual files and folders.Features:
-Backup compression to reduce the size of the occupied space
-Save space and time with removing unnecessary files and folders from backups
-Backup to local disk and copy to network storage
-Separation of backups into several parts
-Ability to run the program in case of an incorrect boot when you press F11
-Restore your working system
– Convert image backups of virtual machines (VMWare, MS Virtual PC, Parallels Workstation or Citrix XenServer)
-Ability to create a backup during the logon, when you turn off the PC, etc.
-Setting up special conditions for each task
Auto-delete “expired” backups
-Does not require a reboot after installation
-Command line support
-Protecting backups in Acronis Secure Zone from unauthorized access
-Encrypt backup images using 256-bit AES algorithm
Supported operating systems
Windows 2000 SP (Service Pack) 4 +
Windows XP SP2 + x32 and x64 Editions
Windows Vista all SP x32 and x64 Editions
Supported file systems
Acronis Backup & Recovery 1910 can back up and recover the following file systems with the following limitations:
Hard disk drives
Networked storage devices
DVD-RW, DVD + R (W)
ZIP ®, Rev ® and other removable media
P-ATA (IDE), S-ATA, SCSI, IEEE1394 (Firewire) and USB 1.1 / 2.0 drives, PC card storage devices
Acronis ® Backup & Recovery ™ 10 Workstation is the next generation of the Acronis True Image Disaster Recovery Product for Small Enterprise Environments. Built to protect the intellectual property that resides in business desktops and laptops, Acronis ® Backup & Recovery ™ 1910 Workstation combines optimized data protection and ease-of-use. It creates an exact disk image of your office workstation and backs up the operating system, applications, key data files and folders.
Acronis simplifies system restores. Users can perform self-service recoveries of files and folders in moments without administrator intervention. Even an entire Windows ® system can be restored in minutes using the Acronis one-click restore feature.
Acronis ® Backup & Recovery ™ 10 Workstation comes with flexible scheduling and event-based triggering to cater to the most demanding user environments. With the optional Acronis ® Backup & Recovery ™ 1910 Universal Restore ™ module, the operating system, all user data, applications and settings can be restored to dissimilar hardware in a few simple steps, eliminating the need to acquire identical hardware if the machine has to be replaced.
Backups can be set to occur based on preset events and conditions such as a new program installation or the addition of a large volume of new data to the system.
Comprehensive recovery options
OS, applications and all data can be fully recovered in minutes, instead of hours or days.
Unique Acronis ® Secure Zone ™ and Startup Recovery Manager simplifies recoveries
Recover directly from a secure partition on the local hard drive on Startup without having to carry boot media.
Advanced encryption technology ensures data security
Provides the extra data protection you need with supplied industry-standard algorithms or your own customized variants.
Advanced backup scheduling with policy-based management
Develop backup plans that work with a company’s daily routines and each employee’s work styles. The scheduled tasks will be launched systematically, keeping the critical data safely protected.
Download from Hotfile:
Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery 2010 220.127.116.11914 (Multilingual) | 362MB
Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery 2010 is a simple, cost-effective backup and recovery solution for small businesses that helps minimize downtime and avoid disaster by easily recovering individual data files/folders or complete Windows systems in minutes – not hours or days – even to different hardware, virtual environments, or remote locations.
* Backup systems automatically, while you work through scheduled or event-driven backups
* Dissimilar Hardware Recovery with Restore Anyware Technology
* Offsite Backup Copy to FTP location or secondary disk drive for enhanced disaster recovery capabilities
* Seamless physical to virtual (P2V) and virtual to physical (V2P) conversions for VMware, Microsoft and Citrix virtual environments
* Manage your business not your backups with proactive data and system protection
* Recover what you need, when and where you need it, including individual files, folders or complete systems in minutes, even to dissimilar hardware or virtual environments
* Replace time-consuming manual and error-prone processes with fast, reliable, automated recovery to dramatically minimize downtime and avoid disaster
* Simplify IT administration by centrally managing backup and recovery tasks for multiple servers across your entire organization (via Backup Exec System Recovery Management Solution)
Windows Server 2008 R2 Support
Support for Microsoft’s latest Server Operating System, including Restore Anyware technology for dissimilar hardware and P2V restoration.
* Full system backup and recovery of the latest Microsoft operating systems
* Allows organizations who are moving to these new environments to ensure that their systems are enabled for rapid recovery of systems and data
Granular Restore Option – now included with the core product at no additional cost
Restore granular items such as Exchange email, SharePoint documents or files and folders in seconds from a single interface.
* Saves on backup time and storage consumption
* Recover Exchange mailboxes, folders, or individual messages with any associated attachments – without requiring full mailbox backups
Backup Exec System Recovery Management Solution
Backup Exec System Recovery Management Solution is a highly scalable centralized management solution designed to add rapid Windows backup and recovery to the new Symantec Management Platform. Centrally manage system backup and recovery operations for Backup Exec System Recovery 2010, 8.5 and 8.0 as well as Backup Exec System Recovery Linux Edition.
* Create, edit, and distribute backup jobs, policies, installation packages, upgrade packages, and client settings
* Discover unprotected clients with remote client discovery
* Enables remote recovery of volumes or complete systems
* Manage physical to virtual conversions, off-site copy capabilities and backup destination monitoring from a central location
* Advanced reporting and management capabilities via integration with the Symantec Management Platform
* Supports both Windows and Linux editions of Backup Exec System Recovery
Enhanced Virtual Environment Support
Supports the latest virtual environments including VMware vSphere 4.0, Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2 and Citrix XenServer 5.x.
* Convert backup images to VMware and Hyper-V virtual formats
* Converted VMDK’s are now uploaded/imported in a single step and include improved performance capabilities
* Converted VHD files can be stored directly to Hyper-V instance
Support for Exchange 2010
Support for backup and recovery of server systems hosting Microsoft Exchange 2010. Provides complete protection of Exchange 2010 hosts through integration with VSS.
* Full system backup and recovery of servers hosting Exchange 2010
* Built-in granular recovery of Exchange 2010 objects without recovering the entire server, including restoring emails, folders, and mailboxes to PST or *.msg files using the Granular Restore Option (GRO)
Key Continuing Capabilities
Dissimilar Hardware Restoration with Restore Anyware
Combines hot-imaging with the ability to restore to different hardware platforms on the fly thereby reducing recovery times and saving significant hardware investments.
Schedule Physical to Virtual System Conversions
IT Administrators can set a schedule for having their physical recovery points (backups) converted to virtual systems through an easy to use, wizard driven interface. Convert entire systems at once or select volumes at a time.
* Enables immediate system recovery
* Converted virtual disks can be stored directly to ESX and Hyper-V servers
* Enables local or site-to-site ‘warm failover’
Offsite Backup Copy
Automatically copy recovery points (backups) to a remote server using FTP or to an external hard drive or network share to enhance your disaster recovery efforts.
Customizable Symantec Recovery Disk
Simplifies and speeds system recovery by allowing IT administrators to build their own recovery environment with drivers unique to their hardware needs. It automatically harvests system drivers from the system on which the customizable SRD is being created. It also allows for manual inclusion of additional 3rd party drivers with the ability to burn to CD or .iso format.
Symantec ThreatCon Integration
Easily configure Backup Exec System Recovery to automatically run a backup when the Symantec ThreatCon level reaches or exceeds the level specified. This feature ties directly into Symantec’s global DeepSite ThreatCon infrastructure.
Customizable Event Driven Recovery Points
Allows users to specify executable(s) or .com files for which recovery points should be triggered. Users can also select to automatically capture recovery points prior to application installation, user logon or logoff, and configurable storage utilization changes.
Easy Remote System Recovery
Easily restores servers in remote, unattended or distributed locations from a desktop, laptop or Pocket PC using LightsOut Restore functionality. If a server must be recovered from bare metal, you can reboot the server remotely using the baseboard management controller and then accessing the Symantec Recovery Disk stored on the system hard drive to perform a full system restore using the built-in pcAnywhere host for connectivity.
Windows 32-bit or 64-bit operating systems:
* Windows Server 2003
* Windows Essential Business Server 2008
* Windows Server 2008 SP1 / SP2
* Windows Server 2008 R2
* 233 MHz or greater, as required by the operating system
Memory requirements per key components:
* Backup Exec System Recovery Agent: 512 MB
* Backup Exec System Recovery user interface and Recovery Point Browser: 512 MB
* Symantec Recovery Disk: 1 GB minimum (dedicated)
* Backup Exec System Recovery LightsOut Restore feature: 1 GB
Available hard disk space
When installing the entire product: Up to 430MB, depending on the language of the product you are installing
* Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0: 280 MB of hard disk space required for 32-bit computers, and 610 MB for 64-bit computers
* Recovery points: Sufficient hard disk space on a local hard disk or network server for storing recovery points
* Backup Exec System Recovery LightsOut Restore feature: 2 GB
CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
The drive can be any speed, but must be bootable from the BIOS in order to boot the Symantec Recovery Disk CD-ROM.. Backup Exec System Recovery uses Gear Software technology.
* The .NET Framework 2.0 is required to run Backup Exec System Recovery. If the .NET Framework is not already installed, you will be prompted to install it once Backup Exec System Recovery is installed and your computer is rebooted
* Additionally, Microsoft Outlook 2003 or 2007 is required for granular Exchange recovery
Virtual platforms (for converted recovery points)
* VMware vSphere 4.0
* VMware ESXi 3.5 and 4.0
* VMware ESX 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0
* VMware Server 1.0 and 2.0
* VMware Workstation 4, 5, and 6
* Microsoft Hyper-V 1.0 and Hyper-V Server 2008 R2
* Microsoft Virtual Server 2005 R2 and later
* Citrix XenServer 4.x and 5.x