Solution For Everyone With Recovery (Cwm, Twrp, Xrec,Etc…) Installed:
1. Download this zip Pattern Password Disable (Download from attachments) on to your sdcard
(using your PC, as you cant get into your phone, right )
2. Insert the sdcard into your phone
3. Reboot into recovery mode
4. Flash the zip
Note: If You See The Gesture Pattern Grid Or Password After Restarting, Don’t Worry.
Just Try Any Random Pattern Or Password And it Should Unlock.
Solution For Everyone Without Recovery Installed – ADB:
What You Need:
=>A computer running a Linux distro or Windows+Cygwin
=>USB cable to connect your phone to the PC
How to install adb:
1. Open Terminal
“sudo apt-get install android-tools-adb”
-> Hit [Enter]
3. Follow the instructions until everything is installed.
1. Connect you (turned on) Phone to…
View original post 814 more words