- IoT startups have received $3.6B in funding this year alone, according to IoT Analytics’ estimates.
- Manufacturing is attracting the highest percentage of vertically-focused IoT startups at 30%.
- 43% of all IoT startups are founded in North America, the leading region globally of startup activity.
- 7 of the top 10 IoT startups primarily focus on AI, Analytics, and Data Science.
- 46% of all IoT startups tracked by IoT Analytics primarily focus on AI, Analytics, and Data Science.
These and many other fascinating insights are from IoT Analytics’ recently published IoT Startups Report & Database 2019. IoT Analytics found that there approximately 1,018 startups creating Internet of Things (IoT) products or services today. They have defined one of the most thorough methodologies in IoT research to identify the top 10 IoT analytics startups worldwide. To qualify, startups have to be older than 6 years and fit the definition of the Internet…
View original post 908 more words